Overview of Pacharmo Peak
Namaste and Welcome to join with Higher Path Treks and Expedition climbing Pacharmo- high altitude 6273 m.
Lying close to the Tibetan border, Pacharmo is not a technical climbing, but an account of the altitude and the peak’s remoteness, it is certainly challenging. The views from the summit are stunning and extremely satisfying climax to the trip. Looking west on a clear day, we will see all of Rolwaling and as far as Langtang, to the east, the famous mountains of the Khumbu culminate with Mount Everest and to the north lie the bastions of Cho-Oyu and Gyachung Kang. Phil Boultbee and Dennis Davis were the first persons to climb this peak on 18th April, 1955 , which was led by the well known mountaineer Alf Gregory.
Rolwaling is a wild and infrequently visited valley very close to the Tibetan border offering the trek to be one of the most outstanding and spectacular high alpine valley in the north east of Nepal. Starting from busy market at Dolakha, our trek starts through the mixed cultures, first the Brahmin village, lush forests and then toward the Buddhist cultured villages. After the last village at Na (4183m), our trek becomes more strenuous until we cross Tashi Laptsa. And after ascent of Pacharmo, we descend via the Everest region making a circuit of the trek is one of the most remarkable.
- Day 01
Greetings at Kathmandu Airport.
- Day 02
A full day recreational tour of Kathmandu, the capital city.
- Day 03
Flight from KTM to Lukla and trekking to Phakding 2-3hrs, overnight at lodge.
- Day 04
Phakding to Namche Bazar( 6-7hrs), overnight at lodge with free hot shower.
- Day 05
Acclimatization day in Namche
short hiking up to Khumjung, khunde Sherpa Village (4-5hrs), overnight at lodge in Namche.
- Day 06
Namche to Thame village (4-5hrs), overnight at lodge.
- Day 07
Acclimatization day in Thame
Hiking to Shumdur peak 4500m, it will take 5hrs both way from Thame,
overnight at lodge in thame.
- Day 08
Trek to Thangma(4-5 hrs), overnight at lodge.
- Day 09
Trek to base Camp (5-6 hrs), overnight at tent.
- Day 10
Acclimatization day at Base camp, overnight at tent.
- Day 11
Trek to Pacharmo high camp (Tashi Lapcha) 5200m, 4-5 hrs, overnight at tent.
- Day 12
climbing start at 2-3am in the morning and it will be 8-9am to reach at summit 6273m
after summit, trek continue to Thangma (11-12hrs), overnight at lodge
- Day 13
Trek to Namche bazaar (6-7hrs), overnight at lodge with attach bath room and free hot shower.
- Day 14
trek back to Lukla (7-8hrs) -Attach bath room with free hot shower.
- Day 15
Extra day in Lukla(weather can be change some time)
- Day 16
flight back to Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel.
- Day 17
COSTS & DATES
|7th March 2018
|October 2018 October 2018
|November 2018April 2018
- • Airport transportation
- • 3 star hotel 3 night with Breakfast
- • Domestic Air ticket both way
- • Tea house accommodation during the trek
- • All meal breakfast lunch dinner during the trek
- • Welcome and farewell dinner
- • All ground transportation on a comfortable private as per the itinerary
- • English speaking trained and experienced climbing guide
- • Porter (2 clients )1 porter
- • Staff cost including high salary insurance equipment down jacket for porter
- • All necessary paper work climbing peak permit
- • Tented accommodation during the climbing
- • All meal and drinks boiled water during the climbing and trek
- • Climbing equipment Rope snow bar ice crow
- • All government and local tax
- • Lukla, Pakding, Namche for 3 place attach room with free hot shower free battery charge
Price Does Not Includes
- • Personally trekking and climbing equipment
- • Personally cold drinks and alcohol during the trek
- • Used internet, battery charge up to Namche during the trek
- • Meal during the Kathmandu
- • Trips for climbing guide 15$ each day
- • Tips for porter each day 10$ for each person
- • If you stay over 3 night in Kathmandu, extra pay for hotel
- • If you stay over extra night in Lukla due to flight delayed extra pay in Lukla