Overview of Langtang Valley Trek
Although not well known to Westerners, the Langtang Valley of Nepal harbors beauty and wildlife found nowhere else on earth. Hundreds of
bird species, troops of monkeys, and the elusive red panda make this rhododendron filled valley their home. Ascend a rugged glacial valley
beneath ice encrusted 7,000 meter peaks that have seen only a handful of mountaineering ascents.
- Day 01
Arrived in Kathmandu overnight at Hotel
- Day 02
Explore Kathmandu city overnight at Hotel.
- Day 03
Drive Kathmandu to Syabrubesi overnight at lodge.
- Day 04
Trek Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel overnight at lodge.
- Day 05
Trek Lama Hotel to Langtang valley overnight at lodge.
- Day 06
Trek Langtang to Kyanjin Gompa overnight at lodge.
- Day 07
Explore a Kyanjin Gompa/Hiking around overnight at lodge.
- Day 08
Trek Kyanjin Gompa to Lama overnight at lodge.
- Day 09
Trek Lama Hotel to Syabrubesi overnight at lodge.
- Day 10
Drive back Syabrubesi to Kathmandu overnight at Hotel.
- Day 11
Final Departure to Home.
COSTS & DATES
- Airport Transportation
- 3 star hotel 3 night with Breakfast
- Domestic Air ticket both way
- Tea house accommodation during the trek
- All meal breakfast lunch dinner during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private as per the itinerary
- English speaking trained and experienced trekking guide
- Porter (2 clients )1 porter
- Staff cost including high salary insurance equipment down jacket for porter
- All necessary paper work trekking permit
- All government and local tax
Price Does Not Includes
- Personal trekking equipment
- Personal cold drinks and alcohol during the trek
- Hot and cold shower during the trek
- Used internet battery charge during the trek
- Meal during the stay in Kathmandu
- Trips for guide porter each day 10$ for each person
- If you stay over 3 night in Kathmandu, extra pay for hotel
- If you stay over extra night in lukla due to flight delayed extra pay in lukla