Overview of Kyajo Ri Climb
Kyajo Ri has rapidly been growing in popularity. Sometimes called “the affordable AmaDablam” Kyajo has similar challenges to AmaDablam, but none of the crowds. Steep rock and ice lead from a high elevation base camp in a deserted valley to the tiny summit spire. This technically challenging peak is only a short trek from Namche Bazar, and is a part of the same ridge that extends behind the sacred Khumbila Mountain behind Tengboche Monastery. It is the highest peak in the Gokyo Range, and views include dozens of jagged granitic peaks of the Rowaling and Everest Regions.
- Day 01
Arrival in Kathmandu transport to Hotel overnight at hotel.
- Day 02
Preparation for climbing equipment in Kathmandu overnight at hotel.
- Day 03
Flight to lukla trek to Phakding at lodge.
- Day 04
Trek to Namche Bazar overnight at lodge.
- Day 05
Acclimatize day in Namche Bazar overnight at lodge.
- Day 06
Trek to Manda overnight at tent.
- Day 07
Trek to Base camp overnight at tent.
- Day 08
Rest day in Base camp overnight at tent.
- Day 09
Trek to Gazo High camp overnight at tent.
- Day 10
Hiking to Advance high camp 5600mts back to High camp overnight at tent.
- Day 11
Rest day In high camp overnight tent,
- Day 12
Trek to Advance high camp overnight at tent.
- Day 13
Climbing summit back to High camp overnight at tent.
- Day 14
Trek to Meda overnight at tent.
- Day 15
Trek to Phakding overnight at lodgem
- Day 16
Trek to Lukla overnight at lodge.
- Day 17
Spare day due to weather problem in lukla some time.
- Day 18
Flight to Kathmandu overnight at Hotel.
- Day 19
Final departure to home.
COSTS & DATES
- Airport transportation.
- 3 star hotel 3 night with Breakfast.
- Domestic Air ticket both way.
- Tea house accommodation during the trek.
- All meal breakfast lunch dinner during the trek.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private as per the itinerary.
- English speaking trained and experienced trekking guide
- Porter (2 clients )1 porter
- Staff cost including high salary insurance equipment down jacket for porter
- All necessary paper work trekking permit
- All government and local tax
Price Does Not Includes
- Personal trekking equipment
- Personal cold drinks and alcohol during the trek
- Hot and cold shower during the trek
- Used internet battery charge during the trek
- Meal during the stay in Kathmandu
- Tips for guide porter each day 10$ for each person